SailNet Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for some fun novelty glasses for my boat. They need to be of the non breakable variety. A while back I saw some nice insulated rocks glasses and each one had a different title inside such as Captain, First Mate, and crew. That is fine and dandy but I am looking for something more on the adventurous side. How about a pirate theme maybe? Scallywag, bilge rat, scurvy dog, beer wench...????

Have any of you seen any like these? Better yet, how about a link?

·
Old as Dirt!
3,487 Posts
I am looking for some fun novelty glasses for my boat. They need to be of the non breakable variety. A while back I saw some nice insulated rocks glasses and each one had a different title inside such as Captain, First Mate, and crew. That is fine and dandy but I am looking for something more on the adventurous side. How about a pirate theme maybe? Scallywag, bilge rat, scurvy dog, beer wench...????

Have any of you seen any like these? Better yet, how about a link?
See Amazon.com: Create Your Own Acrylic Wine Glass / Goblet: Wine Glasses: Kitchen & [email protected]@[email protected]@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/[email protected]@[email protected]@41Dgqtxc9UL

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have some Trevis tumblers and love them. I had looked at doing custom glasses with them. I was really just hoping someone else had done the design work and I could just buy them from them. I'm too busy sailing to spend that kind of time designing. Haha.

So, since it looks like I will be doing the dirty work, what nautical themed names would get? For some reason the ones that come to mind for me are all Pirate names like scurvy dog, scallywag...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.