SailNet Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

My name is Jason. This is going to be an unusual request so please don't flame me too much.

My fiance and I have been sailing for a few years now. While we are currently boat-less due to a deal that fell through we have owned our own boats for a number of years. Additionally we have also chartered in both Greece and just this January in the BVI's. We fell in love with the area and want to go back again.

The problem is that we live in Iowa. Not much in the way of sailors in Iowa. Not at least people that vacation on sailboats. Last year we found a group of people that were from Wisconsin that needed an additional couple to fill their charter. We had a great time and made some new friends. But sadly they are not going back this year.

Anyway were looking again to see if there is anyone out there that would be interested in sharing a charter. If you are contact me and we'll be happy to share details about ourselves.

Thanks
Jason

·
Registered
5,233 Posts
My contact information is in my profile. I don't think you have enough posts to get and send Pm's so I'll leave it to you to look me up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts