SailNet Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately the threat is real, folks. Funny that you see the weather people chasing regular tornados. That is because they aren't AFRAID. You NEVER see Jim Cantore hanging out on a sailboat in inclement weather, because he KNOWS what could happen.

Be ready.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Just watched Sharknado 2 on the tube last night. My GOD, what a cinemegraphic masterpiece! The story line gripping, the acting stellar, the film work mesmerizing. I laughed, I cried, it was life changing for me. Oscar material for sure!

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
I was wondering why we had such low turnout at our race yesterday....

Clearly, I had my priorities wrong.. Instead of a fun race with temps in the 80's and moderate breezes, I could have been watching Sharknado 2!

·
Old enough to know better
4,344 Posts
Just watched Sharknado 2 on the tube last night. My GOD, what a cinemegraphic masterpiece! The story line gripping, the acting stellar, the film work mesmerizing. I laughed, I cried, it was life changing for me. Oscar material for sure!
I will have one of what he is drinking, it must be strong! And I need something strong about now.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Sharknado? You mean the documentary on shark filled tornadoes? They are real and no joke.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A documentary indeed, Group 9. Why else would they bring the GREAT Ian Ziering out of seclusion? Ian Ziering - IMDb

I will be adding a lot of extra standing rigging, running it from the top of the mast down to the toerail, creating a giant Christmas tree shape. This will deflect the giant sharks as they fall from the sky.

And wristwister, watch out for the sugar cubes. Didn't go so well for Dewey Cox and the Beatles!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts