SailNet Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Mondofromredondo
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello All,
I can't help but drool a little when I see those shiney new stainless sinks on the newer PSC's. Sent an email to PSC to inquire about availability of a same sink for my '88 34'. But no reply as of yet. Anyone know of an exact replacement? Or better yet a replacement with a single sink as I don't feel the need for a double. Hoping it will be of high quality stainless as I'm about to plumb a saltwater spicket into the sink as well. Not to mention one of those fancy pressure water faucets with the pull out spray head.

Thanks!
Keith Campbell
S/V Charity Rose

·
Maine Dub
215 Posts
There is a product that shines up your stainless sink like new. It is called Bartenders pal or some such thing. During a refit 2 years ago the yard shined up my sinks and they still look like new. I saw a thread on it some where. I need to do some research as I am thinking of adding a salt water foot pump also.:)

·
Old enough to know better
4,345 Posts
Bar Keepers Friend is the sink cleaner.
Excellent stuff! It is good for all stainless inside and out, just rub it lightly on and let sit then take it off with a wet cloth. Use it at home to on stainless cookware, and bathtubs everywhere. It has oxalic acid and does a good job if used gently on gel coat, and exterior teak.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.