SailNet Community banner
41 - 60 of 73 Posts

·
Freedom isn't free
3,137 Posts
Not my greatest trim/picture. But with a partially furled headsail and a deeply eased mainsail, she's still got a bit of a bone her tooth in the picture. I know I had someone tell me the mainsail wasn't all the way up. However, It is hard to see but believe it or not its up to the black band. Its been hard getting others to send me pictures of her under sail.

·
Banned
99 Posts
Not my greatest trim/picture. But with a partially furled headsail and a deeply eased mainsail, she's still got a bit of a bone her tooth in the picture. I know I had someone tell me the mainsail wasn't all the way up. However, It is hard to see but believe it or not its up to the black band. Its been hard getting others to send me pictures of her under sail.
View attachment 138707
Still faster than my 15ft WWP even when I get it right.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
168 Posts
View attachment 138707
I like it.

41 - 60 of 73 Posts