SailNet Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Broad Reachin'
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a sucker for a comfy cruising boat. I'm also in the market for an upgrade. So while I'm sitting here daydreaming about my next cruising boat, let's see some pictures of your insides!

Here's mine:

·
Registered
1,720 Posts

Galley to port below..

Port forward...

Starboard main cabin

Aft cabin.......'take care and joy, Aythya crew

·
SaltwaterSuzi/CapnLarry
609 Posts

·
1,000 Posts
It has a V berth and 2 symmetrical aft cabins all king size beds, a head with shower in the forward cabin and a head with shower in the salon.

The furniture is all Divinycell glued onto marine plywood on bothe sides then Cheryy wood veneer on top, all press glued.

front cabin head

salon head

·
Registered
539 Posts
1973 P30

Photo was taken on New (Old) Boat Day. The old-school VHF was replaced with a more modern unit and the fire extinguisher mount was replaced with one in another spot where it wasn't in constant danger of being ripped off the bulkhead. We also cleaned her up quite a bit.

·
Super Fuzzy Moderator
17,137 Posts
Womboat

aka Silver Raven

all Australian native timbers. not bad for 34' though not as roomy as your more modern jobs. Head is aft , v-berth foward, quarter berth aft.

v-berth is too pointy. double quarter is stupid cos the steering quadrant is in there as well.

galley ok for the size. fridge in galley, icebox under chart table. Now has a Force 10 with oven instead of metho. Force 10 , quite frankly , has been disappointment in some ways.

Quite comfortable to a couple short to medium term.

·
Registered
994 Posts
We're trying to figure out the best place to mount a "retractable" dining table on VENUS, as we have no table at all. Either the pilothouse settee, or somehow attach to the compression post in the galley area below. Other than that, she's perfectly comfortable for my wife and I... Gets a little on the crowded side when the two teenage daughters come along! :D The back of the settee across from the galley swings up to make upper and lower bunks.

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Ok ok...but it should all be sorted out this week-end :D
(Beneteau First 31.7)

Attachments

·
SouthernComfort
59 Posts
I am a livaboard on my O'day 322

Here are a few recent pictures of her