SailNet Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Have been reading her SailNet for the past few weeks and was so happy to find all this information for the girls.
I will be off sailing in 3 months time and I would love to find out about suitable skincare for sailing in all types of weather.
Am really excited by this trip but the first leg will be a bit rough or so I'm told so am trying to prepare myself as best I can.
The boat is not at all completely fitted out but has a bed, toilet and will have a galley before we leave.
Am open to all comments and advice that you sail girls might have for me, thanks.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your replies. I think the hat is a great idea. Will be researching more on skincare products so if I come across a good tinted moisturiser, i'll be sure to spread the word.

My skin is not sensitive at all thankfully but at the same time, i'd like to treat it well before it faces the harsh weather. Am very fair so I think a very high SPF will be needed. Any ideas on best sun factor creams that are reasonably priced?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.