SailNet Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i AM INTERESTED IN ANY IFO ON THE SLOCUM 43
has anyone a copy of practical sailors report on the slocum?
where were/are these boats produced?
They have a lot in common with the tayanas.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have been impressed with the boats advertised in terms of apparent configuration and relative price ranges. I will be looking at one tomorrow....and should have additional information, still interested?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Does anyone have information on the Sea Eagle, designed by Stan Huntingford and a smaller version of the Slocum 43?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We have owned a slocum since 1988. If you are still interested, we would be happy to try to answer any questions you have.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Though this thread is now quite dated, I would also appreciate information. Is there an owners group for this boat?

·
Telstar 28
1,000 Posts
Bevan1—

Any reason you're dredging up every old thread on Slocum43s and reviving them? It's really annoying and poor manners, and not particularly useful, given that most of the people involved in the threads haven't been active in years. Welcome to Sailnet. I'd highly recommend you read this POST to help you get the most out of sailnet. You'd probably best off doing a google search for the boat and owners group. I'd also add that Owners groups of relatively uncommon or rare boats are usually not formed, since owners groups need a minimum o fusers to be viable.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts