SailNet Community banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Telstar 28
993 Posts
Just avoid the brains and spinal cord, since I'm pretty sure he has Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease.

Big enough for what? ROASTING Smackdaddy? I wonder what wine goes best with that????

·
Registered
702 Posts
It sounds as though Smacky will miss out on your pilgrimage back to Montauk which is too bad. That might have been a real opportunity to show him the advantages of reefing the sails in a blow and what the LI Sound has to offer.
When is that going to be? Same crew bene? That would be a good experience for our lesser lake friend:D

If it is a sailing meet up when smacky comes I have me boat to offer if people want to get wet.

Caleb not only do you guys got airplanes and icebergs in your wonderful river, today I learned one of the main things that clogs your sea strainer was *drum roll* used condoms.....true story that is a benefit of the diesel class, tons of fun facts!

·
Glad I found Sailnet
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
MrW - I'm targeting Memorial Day weekend for the big sail. I have a lot to finish on the boat and do not have a locked-in launch date though. I'll know more as we get closer.

We're planning to take Smack sailing the weekend of June 20th. Why not book him for some Hobiecat time before then.

Keep studying.

Regards

21 - 26 of 26 Posts