SailNet Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
393 Posts
Reaction score
Well if one writes something like " DIY frig is fun" :eek: it could be misunderstood. Then, if they tried for a plural.. frigging ::eek::eek::eek:

but the lady doth protest too much :D
Yes, indeed. Many internet dictionaries are wiki, thus apt to have all manner of inaccuracies, not to mention deliberate false entries. "Frig" is a sexual epithet that has been in use for a very long time. OTOH, I find it amusing that so many people use the word "fridge" that when they actually type the complete word (on CL, for example) the spell it "refriDgerator."

On June 22nd, I was singed up for a Summer Sailstice event, and was ready to take off at 9:00 am from Ventura to Santa Cruz Island for an overnight. I wound up delayed til afternoon because the only other boat from my marina going had his FRIGGING FRIDGE ON THE FRITZ! :(

(mildly interesting that the board bot doesn't ******** "frigging")

· Registered
393 Posts
Reaction score
Can somebody tell me why the image link feature doesn't work? Not the first time I've run into this on this board, but have used it countless times on others.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.