SailNet Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
0hz25644g472 thats my HIN. Can anyone tell me anything about it? I am curious as to why I have the Z. As far as I know it has never been trashed. Would this be cuz it was built before hin's and there for added the z or perhaps because it was from Canada(which it was at one point) Also I have been told the g is for Feb. and I have been told it is for July. Any one know anything about this kind of racket? Supposedly 1972 Tartan 30 I know the oh is for ohio where it was built. At least I think I do.:D

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Yep, know all about the z part but still have questions. Thats why I brought it up. My boat is great but its always interesting to find out about the past.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
A guy I know who has a t30 hull 148 and is a 73 and I have hull 140(a 72). We are trying to find out where the cut off date is on hull no.'s for the year 1972. And I am trying to find out what month and year my boat was built. I know all I have to do is make a phone call to Tartan but thats way to easy and I might learn a thing or two this way. Might not answer my question though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts