SailNet Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Old as Dirt!
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In solving problems aboard ship, one needs to use one's head but sometimes there's going a bit too far:

For more on the above see "Dinghy Nav Lighting Solution"

·
Registered
Bristol 29.9
372 Posts
My former boyfriend and I had a cat, and the cat had a toy consisting of a bell attached to a plastic wand with a suction cup at the end of it. He was playing with the cat and decided to stick the suction end on his forehead...

Yep, just like the picture, but on his forehead.

·
Administrator
8,362 Posts
Its great that we can sometimes understand how stupid we are :)

But what also would have looked great is this dopey bum (was it you, HyLyte???) would have been to see him with it on and trying to get it off when he arrived in the Bar full of sailiing buddy drunks!

:)

·
bell ringer
5,568 Posts
But what also would have looked great is this dopey bum (was it you, HyLyte???) would have been to see him with it on and trying to get it off when he arrived in the Bar full of sailiing buddy drunks!

:)
why take it off to drink with other boaters, if anyone was going to understand it would be them

·
Old as Dirt!
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: and Then There's Genius

Humm...

Maybe that's not such a dumb idea after all. My latest flash of brilliance--

Dinghy Lite and Head Protection...Soon available exclusively through SailNet stores for $69.99 (or so).

Attachments

·
Old as Dirt!
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Going for the orthodox jew look, i see! :)
Humm..

Hadn't thought about it but we'll happily add a Mezuzah scroll if you like for an additional $19.95. But, for you, if you order today, we'll Double the Order...!!!

·
Registered
25,129 Posts
I usually insist that stuff like this is never spoken of again. Seeing as you posted your pic on the internet, you see things differently. :)

Reactions: Group9
1 - 11 of 11 Posts