SailNet Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have posted an ad on Sailing Texas for a used Merit 22 and thought I would try posting in Craigslist in the boating section but other than that I am clueless as how to find one of these little boogers for sale. If anyone could help me with where else I could look besides Sailboat listings... none there.... Sailing Texas.... none there since Jan. of 2014 and that was the only one in about 5 years I would be greatful for the help. Is there a site for trailer sailers for sale? If anyone has one or knows of one for sale if you would PM me that would be great. I am in North Florida so would prefer Southeast but might consider a little farther.;) I missed one in St. Pete a couple of months ago:(.

·
Old enough to know better
4,344 Posts
SearchTempest: Search all of Craigslist nationwide & more

This is a multi Craigslist search tool. You put in the distance you are willing to travel, and type in sailboat in the search criteria and search under boats and you are all set with anything within the set distance. But is there a reason why you want a Merit 22? There are lots of good trailer sail boats in that size range. I would go more by condition than anything.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HTML:
You might try the yahoo group, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/merit22/, they post ads there also. Hope this helps.

Thanks Catman, I found one in Cincinatti on here, a little farther than I wanted to go but after talking to the guy I felt like it was the perfect boat... had the pop top, optional heavy duty trailer etc. etc.:rolleyes: Only problem is now I have to go buy a new truck to haul her with, I don't think my old F150 is up to the task of a trip to Ohio from Florida and back with a boat in tow. Small price to pay for a boat though :laugher

1 - 5 of 5 Posts