SailNet Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Desert Sailor
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I find a lot of info on the 23 ft Spirit but not the 21 ft (6.5). Would like to find other owners of the 6.5 to connect to and share information.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I have never heard of this before, and Google agrees. Are you sure it is not a Catalina 21? The older models look similar and my 23 is often mistaken for a Catalina

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a 79 Spirit 6.5. I been doing a little winter maintenance and sending her back to the slip tomorrow. I also have a friend with a 80 Spirit 23. We sail mostly on Cross Lake, in Shreveport, La.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
I purchased my Spirit 6.5 in 2016. I took it out once that year and then had an engine failure the next.

Once I get done with my masters program I intend to take her out as often as possible! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have owned a 6.5 1978 in Hopatcong N.J. For 3 years and a 1980 in Florida since 1987. I love it what do you want to know about them.

·
S/V Sea Fever
8 Posts
I have a 1978 Spirit 6.5 here in southern New England. It is in pretty good shape for its age, last registered in 2015.

But I have too many boats and it is available for a bargain if anyone is looking for one. It comes with a custom dual axle trailer and outboard motor.

Email Brian

·
Registered
1 Posts
I own '79 Spirit 6.5. I bought it last year and sailed it a bunch in the intracoastal near Savannah Ga. Great boat, but I am a novice. I am curious how others have theirs setup. :ship-captain:

Jon

1 - 14 of 14 Posts