SailNet Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
87,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was curiouws about folks experiences in St Lucia. Specifically interested in hearing anyon''s experience at the Oasis Marigot, Marigot Bay, St. Lucia.

The resort seems nice on the web but I would be more comfortable hearing from others that might have stayed there.

Thanks in Advance,
Andy

·
Registered
654 Posts
We went to St. Lucia last year about this time and stayed at a place called the Jalousie Hilton. The place was awesome as was the price. I would hop onto the message boards at www.fodors.com as I remember seeing posts for the Oasis Marigot.

·
Registered
87,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We spent 4 days at Oasis Marigot after coming off a 10 days bareboat charter out of St.Vincent. There are cottages on the northern side of Marigot Bay which is accessed by a tram up the side of the hill. On the southern side of the bay is a great House also part of oasis marogot. The hillside cottages are lovely and the price was right. The only caution is they are not air-conditioned. I have been to many Caribbean islands and when I booked this cottage I did not think AC would be necessary since otherplaces always seemed to have a lovely breeze. That was not the case in Marigot Bay. The bay and valley are incredibly beautiful but do not get much breeze. It was stifling at night.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts