SailNet Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
7,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Left this morning instead of last night to ensure we avoid a Blob that's give. A 30% of forming something.
Off Stacia and the 2pm has dropped it from 30% to 20% so we won't stop. But we will not be in Carioucou till late Thursday thus missing the Friday Covid test ensuring we have a 6 day quarantine instead of 2! Woe is me!

Mark

Reactions: RegisteredUser

·
Registered
24,188 Posts
Safe passage. Conditions seem set up to knock that one down, but one never knows. Seems you'll run below it in time either way, if you keep making way.

Did you ever source that spare Type 1 autopilot ram? I actually ended up buying a boat that runs with 2x Type II rams and wish I had kept the old one.

·
Administrator
Farr 11.6 (Farr 38)
9,900 Posts
Left this morning instead of last night to ensure we avoid a Blob that's give. A 30% of forming something.
Off Stacia and the 2pm has dropped it from 30% to 20% so we won't stop. But we will not be in Carioucou till late Thursday thus missing the Friday Covid test ensuring we have a 6 day quarantine instead of 2! Woe is me!

Mark
Have a safe and quick passage. Regards to mam'selle.

Jeff

·
Registered
351 Posts
The info I'm looking at says only 10% now so even better, and with winds on your beam strong enough to make good headway without running the engine all day, and an agreeable first mate accompanying you, life is very good indeed!

·
Master Mariner
9,147 Posts
It appears the high level winds are tearing this one apart. But you, of all people, should remember the most predictable thing about a tropical storm is its unpredictability. lol
Nikki should be in tomorrow, so I'll get you Gus's number.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts