SailNet Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
Corsair 24
4,590 Posts
Reaction score
I just took out my 1.5 year old...my first sail with him and my wife..for the first time!

I felt so bad it took so long honestly

start young, like I did, and my dad did and my grandfather did...thats all I can try to do...

jajaja

we had a blast and the kid grabbed the tiller too!

· Registered
Corsair 24
4,590 Posts
Reaction score
awesome post schnool you can only try however if my son wants to be an artist or darn dancing billy elliot who am I to stop him???

one thing Im trying to do and tell my wife is that its not in us to change what our kid wants to do(later on in life)

we wont fall into stubborness, and hell if my kid doesnt want to sail or my wife doesnt either then well, Ill deliver boats solo and or meet up with them every port around the world while I do the sailing or meet them at the club after a race or or or .....

thats life

really! jajajaja

peace guys

· Registered
Corsair 24
4,590 Posts
Reaction score
any christmas sailing op?

I gotta say

1.5 years olds arent the best at starting something new...we are having a very difficult time...he gets bored however likes it for briefs seconds, holds the tiller, walks around in the cabin even in deck he gets excited

if anyone has tips please SHARE or redirect

happy holidays

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.