SailNet Community banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a 1982 Starwind 22 Mark II and have searched online for an owners manual. Does anyone know of an online version or have a copy they could scan and send?

I'm not an experienced sailor as it is, so I'd like to learn the system inside and out before I get in a situation where my lack of experience gets me in trouble.

Thanks in advance to any information you can provide!

Seth

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That site was down when I looked last time... Thanks, I'll check it out.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Sundance 23
878 Posts
Love the layout of the Starwind 22. Sure would like to open up the interior of my 23 footer that way.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Starwind 22 manual

I have a scanned copy of the owners manual for a starwind 223 from rebel industries. send me your email address and I will sent it to you.
Hardy

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
For anyone else who is interested, here is what I have found:

-Chrysler 22 Owners Manual (nearly the same boat) - Chrysler 22 Owner's Manual

-Basic info from the Starwind site - The Starwind 22 Trailerable Cruiser

-The original brochure (not much specifics) - http://www.msogphotosite.com/MSOG/pdfpage/starwindco.pdf
Here is additional Starwind 22 specific information I have been able to find:

-Boat and Sail Specifications - Starwind 22 Sailboat Data

-Sail Dimensions of the Main, Jib, Genoa, Asymmetrical, Stormjib, and Drifter sails for the Starwind 22 - SailRite Starwind 22 Sail Data

-Starwind 223 Operating and Rigging Instructions - Message me with your email and I will send you the PDF

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
In the Starwinds.com FTP folder, there are several PDFs for several starwinds (including the 223, and the 19 which both have relevant info for the 22). Here is that link: ftp://ftp.starwinds.com/ftp-pub/

·
Registered
2 Posts
Re: Starwind 22 manual

If you still have a copy of the Starwind 223 manual would you please send a copy to
[email protected].

If you know where a good used suite of sails and a boom is to be had would you let me know.

Thanks,

George

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re: Starwind 22 manual

I have a scanned copy of the owners manual for a starwind 223 from rebel industries. send me your email address and I will sent it to you.
Hardy
Hey, this is a long-shot but you're the only one on the internet who says they have this manual. If you still have it and are active could you send a copy my way?

rust.nvr.sleeps at gmail d o t com

Thank You!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Starwind 22 manual

Hardy
Any chance you still have the Starwind 223 owners manual?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts