SailNet Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· One of None
Hunter 34
9,059 Posts
Reaction score
civdis24
What make boat is she? Have you tried to lower the screw jack under the deflected spot and put something much larger to spread the stress? Really.. it's best to get the cradle set up now while the boat is on it. When she goes back in cradle the end of the season you will have less adjustments to make You could/should also, mark or lock the screw jacks in place and also make sure there is a reference mark on the boat you can use when she's back in the cradle again.
Welcome aboard!

· One of None
Hunter 34
9,059 Posts
Reaction score
Nice boat! close to identical to mine.

Kinda wish my cradle (my worse design ever) had 4wheel drive!

"the things you can do with ford "twin I beams" and 3 inch pipe!

· One of None
Hunter 34
9,059 Posts
Reaction score
Odays of this vintage have stringers at the galley front which is just under the companion way opening. The rear stringer is just aft of the transmission and that's where my pads rest. the front pads have a chain "sling" under the front and support the bottom too. and The very front vee block is raised/lowered to "tilt" her bow or aft to so I can paint under the pads. I also have (not showing in the pic) 2 more boat stands under the engine area.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.