SailNet Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Old enough to know better
4,354 Posts
Reaction score
OK, he seems to be making headway. It is a bit windy, but the sea state appears pretty calm. What is the problem? just rig up a fix on the rudder and go on your way. If that stops you then you should not be out there at all. Says when below "getting tossed around like a washing machine," yet the boat appears to be almost so stable that he could be on the hard. "may be my last video" give me a break, either an exaggeration of the situation or a pure hoax. Of course it could just be an attempt at a home movie version of "all is lost!" Did he video himself shaving? Oh and he is so scared he had to plug in his ipod headphones!

· Old enough to know better
4,354 Posts
Reaction score
at making videos...

he sucks on the audio part...:)
Yea, and the interior shots without a shirt, yuck. Not pleasant at all. He is no Robert Redford, even to a straight man! If it were me and I really thought I was going to die, and this video would be my legacy I would not be showing that much gut! :puke

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.