SailNet Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a surveyor for a CS36T located in Racine WI. Does anyone have a recommendation?

·
Registered
465 Posts
I'm looking for a surveyor for a CS36T located in Racine WI. Does anyone have a recommendation?
Ben Miller out of Green Bay is excellent. He saved me from a boat that was going to be a money pit. All boats are money pits, but the one he saved me from was going to be worse than usual. Ben is very knowledgable. He was recommended to me by a friend who also has used him and has had excellent interactions too. This was my first boat purchase and he spent lots of time with me, getting me up to speed. I can't say enough positive things about him.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ben Miller out of Green Bay is excellent. He saved me from a boat that was going to be a money pit. All boats are money pits, but the one he saved me from was going to be worse than usual. Ben is very knowledgable. He was recommended to me by a friend who also has used him and has had excellent interactions too. This was my first boat purchase and he spent lots of time with me, getting me up to speed. I can't say enough positive things about him.
Thanks Bill!

·
Registered
50 Posts
I've had 3 friends use Marian multiple times for a number of boats over the last few years. One friend has used her multiple times. I would probably have hired her, but my survey is outside of her normal area.
Marian Hoskins, AMS
Schuss Marine Survey
Web: www.schussmarine.com

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've had 3 friends use Marian multiple times for a number of boats over the last few years. One friend has used her multiple times. I would probably have hired her, but my survey is outside of her normal area.
Marian Hoskins, AMS
Schuss Marine Survey
Web: www.schussmarine.com
Hmm, it looks as though that domain has expired. I might have to track her down via LinkedIn.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts