SailNet Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Looking if anyone has a surveyor in West Michigan (USA) that they would recommend.

Thank you,

Eric

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Eric,

I just joined this forum just so I could help you out. I recently used Mike Evenhouse Marine Survey
out of Holland, MI. He did a great job for me. I had called numerous surveyors I found on the internet some called me back some did not. Mike was responsive and accommodating to both my seller and myself. I do not hesitate to recommend his services.

Hope this helps,

Keith

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Eric,

I just joined this forum just so I could help you out. I recently used Mike Evenhouse Marine Survey
out of Holland, MI. He did a great job for me. I had called numerous surveyors I found on the internet some called me back some did not. Mike was responsive and accommodating to both my seller and myself. I do not hesitate to recommend his services.

Hope this helps,

Keith
Keith - thanks so much for taking the time to share information!! I ended up hiring MORMAN MARINE SURVEYORS Resumes and professional organizations before I saw this. I have high expectations of Morman Marine so in the event those expectations aren't met, I will follow up on this post for others to consider. Otherwise, this thread can hopefully serve as a resource to West Michigan Sailors!

Appreciate your willingness to help!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts