SailNet Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know anything about Swego.com. They are an Origo distributer among other things. Good prices. Internet Explorer gives me a warning about their certification being expired and I should not do business with them, or something to that effect.

There are telephone numbers so I could do business over the phone if it's just an internet problem.

Advice?

·
Registered
267 Posts
It could be anything, but it did load fine in Chrome for me. If it's something that's coming up with their secure server for ordering, I'd just make a list on the site and order by phone. That said though, any online business should definitely be on top of something like that, if that's what the error is. Very quick to lose business if people don't feel safe. And, it makes one wonder how reputable they're going to be if they can't keep up with some things. Of course if it's not their secure server, but maybe some random thing built into the site that's flagging it, eh, who knows.

Just noticed that it does in fact seem it's their secure server license thing. If you mouse over to verify it in the FAQ page, it comes up not verified. I'd probably call an order in, and mention it to them on the phone. Don't know anyone who's used them, but you could always start with a small order, make sure it's on the up and up, and then get the rest?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts