SailNet Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
12,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you all for putting up with me over the last 12 years as I have reached my 10,000 th post. I’ve managed to do this while at the same time continuing to sail the bottom paint off of Haleakula.

It has been a great experience for my wife and I and I’ve made a couple close friends who We get together with in person, as well as many SN acquaintances. .

Helping to organize and host 5 different SN Chesapeake Rendezvous was a great experience for my wife Donna and I, and seeing some of you sail by now or in the many Chessie anchorages has been really cool. Meeting and corresponding with a number of Long Island and NJ SN has added to our experience and allowed us to explore waters away from our home base.

Thank you for adding to my sailing knowledge and the camaraderie
. 🏄*♂🦀🌪👍😃

·
Registered
999 Posts
Congratulations, Chef! You’re a Sailnet icon....I’ve enjoyed and learned from a lot of your posts.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Yes Congrats!! Always read your posts for their wisdom and insight. 'Cause you're a chef. Chefs rule.
Was hoping to meet up with you this summer but you know how it goes in the food service world. We did make it to Edgartown this summer though. Five days out and 2 days back with stops in Stonington, Newport and Cuttyhunk. And 4 days at a friends house on south shore of MV.
Jon

·
Registered
865 Posts
When I visit sailnet.com I always look to see if you have posted because I consistently respect your posts. Thank you for your continuing contribution.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts