SailNet Community banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cruisingdad contacted me the other day with a recommendation based on user's comments regarding "New Posts"

Some folks would like the 'New Posts' button on the menu bar above to show: All New Posts

Some people would like "Politics, etc" excluded and some would like "Politics and Off Topic" excluded.

Therefore we've made some programming changes and the 'New Posts' now displays a drop down menu and you can choose what you want included.

ps: Please feel free to right click on any of the items in the drop down list and if you're using Firefox you can right click on any of the three items and save that link as a Bookmark in your browser so that with one click you can arrive on the SailNet website and display the new posts that are important to you.

regards

Jeff J

Attachments

·
Wandering Aimlessly
22,036 Posts
You forgot to mention that simply clicking on New Posts rather than the drop down, still works the same ;)

Thanks for taking the time though, to give people a choice.

Correction: Well, it did the first time. Didn't when I went back to it.

·
Telstar 28
992 Posts
Nicely done... :)

·
Telstar 28
992 Posts
I'm sure if you ask nicely, we can get him to ban you. :)
See Xort, I told you we have a nice Administrator. We didn't get banned like on the stuffit site. :D :D

·
Registered
993 Posts
Oh, and thanks to the members that reached out to me suggesting the changes. I was not sure whether or not to mention their names, so we will keep annonymous for now. But you know who you are. Thanks for the suggestions.

Brian

·
Owner, Green Bay Packers
999 Posts
Oh, and thanks to the members that reached out to me suggesting the changes. I was not sure whether or not to mention their names, so we will keep annonymous for now. But you know who you are. Thanks for the suggestions.

Brian
Yeah, let's hear the names of the idiots who are talking with you. The only way I'd reach out to you is to push you into oncoming traffic. :p

1 - 20 of 24 Posts