SailNet Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
(Mod edit: OP is not the store owner)

The doors are open as we build our new store(former Genco strore) .Were now the only marine store on the Toronto Harbor, THE DOCK SHOPPE is open 7 days with extended hours for your convenience. Most important FREE PARKING and the development of a dinghy dock in the Peter Street Basin located at our back door. As the holiday season approaches The Dock Shoppe offers a full selection of unique quality giftware. If you require a special product, our order desk will immediately expedite your request. As spring arrives The Dock Shoppe will host a Fun Grand opening. Everyone is welcome.
We thank you for your support ! Go Online and a Subscribe to the news letter to get a invitation to the grab opening, with who is next door its sure to be fun. cant find us just look for the CN Tower,

Attachments

·
Registered
270 Posts
I used to live in that tower. I used a push cart to take the beer cases across the street to Queens Quay Sailing for race night.

Could not stand the 24/7 noise of the Gardiner Expy right below me though...I was on top floor but it sounded like cars were right outside my bedroom window.

(note....technically you are just a little bit closer to the water's edge than West Marine down the street but to say you are the only marine store on the harbour is a tad Oliver North'y.."I didn't lie to Congress. I was economical with the truth."
One can tie up at Sugar Beach and walk to WM)

·
Registered
270 Posts
Well that sucks big time. I was "just" there when I hauled out late Oct. Larry was my go to guy for advice and I spent the bulk of my boat bucks with him. Now he will be replaced by more 650 sq ft condos blocking the lake view.

Ok so you really are the only game in town.

Remember the Post Office motto:
"What's the point of having a monopoly if you don't abuse it?"

·
No more curry buffets
423 Posts
Congrats on the Dock Shoppe opening. I'd like to offer another virtual High Five for Larry. Always enjoyed a chat with him - a really good guy. Ken too, of course.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.