SailNet Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Glad I found Sailnet
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Everyone knows how we boys scrub our boats so they look nice for our lady friends. It seems it's 98% guys scrubbing and only 2% ladies scrubbing. It's time there was a thread on girls scrubbing boats. Why? No particular reason. Pictures, videos or stories, add them here.

(Girls about to scrub or resting up afterward are ok too.)

I'll start.

Regards,
Brad

Not sure if this is fair, it's part of an advertisement.

·
Remember you're a womble
2,328 Posts
One afternoon during the summer after a nice sail I came back in and was putting my boat to bed as usual. I glanced across to the next pier along and there was a C&C25 tied up. The guy was laid on an inflatable dingy on the dock with a drink in hand whilst his rather attractive short-shorts and bikini top wearing girlfriend diligently scrubbed the entire boat. Well played sir, well played.

I took longer than usual to tidy up my boat for some reason.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Was it coincidence or did you see this in thepicture thread? :D:D:D

Reactions: smackdaddy

·
One of None
8,045 Posts
Feminists.... are watching.....

·
Registered
1,833 Posts

I was pulling her around, from up on the deck, letting her scrub the hull. She was a pretty good sport about it, for a while. :)

·
Glad I found Sailnet
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This one definitely won't appeal to the feminists. The guys are standing around watching instead of doing something. Not good. It must be her boat. She ought to kick them off.

Regards,
Brad

·
Captain Obvious
2,335 Posts
I think its great to see a woman sailor/owner doing her own maintenance

·
Administrator
5,914 Posts
A picture of a woman scrubbing the decks? C'mon, give me an easy one...like pictures of my unicorn ranch on the moon.
Scrubbing the boat in my bathing suit one day and a former boating safety student happened to walk by and say "I didn't recognize you with your clothes off!" Fortunately.

So, I scrub our boat. Besides, John says I'd just go behind him and do it again to my satisfaction anyway.

Reactions: jimgo

·
Chastened
4,862 Posts
Scrubbing the boat in my bathing suit one day and a former boating safety student happened to walk by and say "I didn't recognize you with your clothes off!" Fortunately.

So, I scrub our boat. Besides, John says I'd just go behind him and do it again to my satisfaction anyway.
I'm not buying it, I'll bet John does all the scrubbing.

Pics or it didn't happen.:laugher

·
Glad I found Sailnet
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hopefully this one isn't to risque. She seems very knowledgable and is doing a good job.

Regards,
Brad

·
Glad I found Sailnet
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1 - 17 of 17 Posts