SailNet Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Sea Slacker
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took a picture while sailing (finally, first sail of the season in all of the 5 kts of wind :) ). It's hard to see it this way while inside - the perspective is different, but the picture makes it look more like an antique airplane.

·
Sea Slacker
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep :) the one and only. It doesn't look exactly so enclosed in reality but with a photo there is a "missing wall" effect - you only see what's in the picture :)

·
Sea Slacker
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Windshield wipers?
They have a single wiper on a central window, but my boat came without it. I don't think I want to reinstall it - it won't do much for visibility and in any case it is no worse than what you get with a dodger.

I've seen the original wiper motor on a sistership - you can use it as a starter in a pinch :)

·
Sea Slacker
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A "hot tub"?:) :)

This is a regular center cockpit, the back is open - well, not entirely - I have a full canvas enclosure, sides and back but I don't keep it on when sailing, because it blocks access to the mainsheet.

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Here is another one that is pretty bullet-proof.

This is a boat that I was going to buy before I changed my mind and bought a Morgan. It's an Ocean 12 built in NZ, the headroom was a little dodgy for me (6'4"), would have spent my life banging my head against the cross-braces.

Still, nice in a serious blow.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts