SailNet Community banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
11,785 Posts
Only if you used your ........................ drifter :2 boat:
Can’t even follow your own super serious rules..how can you expect others to😋😋😋😋😋 lol

Loosen up🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓

·
bell ringer
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Bet those who are most guilty will post a defensive response and provide a justification and maybe even a self righteous attack or two..
:crying:crying:crying:crying:crying may be part of drift also. Then maybe not if they :crying:crying:crying:cryingon it earlier :devil

·
Registered
Hunter 386
552 Posts
Bet those who are most guilty will post a defensive response and provide a justification and maybe even a self righteous attack or two..
:crying:crying:crying:crying:crying may be part of drift also. Then maybe not if they :crying:crying:crying:cryingon it earlier :devil
This is getting way too meta for me... Can we get back to baseball?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Glad someone finally got it :grin but some would say that wasn't drift because in a post prior someone mentioned baseball
It was drift, because it was not on topic of thread drift. You fell for the distraction from another post. Carry on.

·
bell ringer
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
It was drift, because it was not on topic of thread drift. You fell for the distraction from another post. Carry on.
We should drift about it to be sure :grin I wonder if there going to be football this year?

·
11,785 Posts
Answering your own posts....that’s a first on SN.😂

·
bell ringer
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Answering your own posts....that’s a first on SN.😂
Maybe your problem is that you just don’t get it.

I post a thread about drifting threads, say that probably those who do it just to post will cry about it with attacks, and then you .............. cry about it and make attacks over and over. And keep coming back for more.

Why does the topic hit you so hard? You dont need to answer as it isnt important to me and drift even for this thread.

·
Registered
Hunter 386
552 Posts

I post a thread about drifting threads, say that probably those who do it just to post will cry about it with attacks, and then you .............. cry about it and make attacks over and over. And keep coming back for more.

Why does the topic hit you so hard? You dont need to answer as it isnt important to me and drift even for this thread.
Awwww... it's not funny if you have to explain it. :crying

·
Master Mariner
8,225 Posts
Could this possibly be the only thread in the history of SN that hasn't drifted? lol

·
11,785 Posts

No I got it right away. I think you are stalking my posts now. Lol

You broke another promise. First one ....you were leaving second one ......You said you were putting me on ignore. Do you mean or do what you say? Seems like no.

Feel free not to reply to my posts if you can’t ignore me ( I know I’m so lovable😎)

·
11,785 Posts
The OP has been shot down on his opinion on controlling the drift in threads by others including me. Do you think he can give it up. Guess not

I promise not to post anymore in this thread to allow him to have the last drift word. That’s seems to be important to him. I honor my promises Unlike him.

Sargasso Sea.... love it😄

Sayanora

·
Master Mariner
8,225 Posts
The proper tool to use to prevent thread drift is a drag alarm.
Android and iOS versions.
Does that work for guys in heels and hose, too?

21 - 40 of 46 Posts