SailNet Community banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
what a stupid forum rule ... have to post 5 before I can start a thread ... so, here goes. oh, I still can't post a link, but you can copy and paste.
This is one of my favorite sailing songs.
you know, first the www thing then youtube.com/watch?v=rkB5bM_54sc

·
Wandering Aimlessly
22,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
While not strictly a sailing song, this is a little video I made of a song I enjoy (and since I'm always on my boat, all my music is sailing music).

·
Super Fuzzy Moderator
17,137 Posts
what a stupid forum rule ... have to post 5 before I can start a thread ... so, here goes. oh, I still can't post a link, but you can copy and paste.
This is one of my favorite sailing songs.
you know, first the www thing then youtube.com/watch?v=rkB5bM_54sc
Sunshine your attitude sucks. You are only here to sell your bloody engine and because you cannot have your own way you are going to throw the odd tanty and hope we buckle. Think again mate.

If you are unhappy with our rules .... take a hike. No one is going to miss your sorry arse.

On the other hand .... accept the rules, become a useful member of the forum and all will be peaches and cream.

edit - apparently not the engine but another matter. Either way we don't vary the rules to suit any individuals personal interests.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
how's this, sir? good song, by the way.

http://

ok. why can't i get the actual video to post?

this is the imbedding code, from youtube:

i can't seem to get it to work. :(

ok. i give. i am obviously having a stupid moment. sorry, dude. i tried. going sailing. hopefully, this post used up my 'stupid', for the day, and it will be a good sail....one with no stupid moments. :D

·
Wandering Aimlessly
22,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
You need to use the copy url, not the embed one, in this particular forum.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts

·
Wandering Aimlessly
22,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #50 (Edited)

·
Wandering Aimlessly
22,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Another one of my videos ...