SailNet Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
5,936 Posts
Reaction score
USCG Aux courses as well as US Power and Sail Squadron are classroom courses.

ASA and US Sailing will get you on the water.

If your intention is to be a delivery skipper, as much on-water time as possible as well as your CG-issued captain's license will be required.
  • Like
Reactions: MUSIC40
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.