SailNet Community banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are not familiar with this Keystone Institution in Ganges, BC, you are missing out on one of the most wonderful, intimate music venues in North America. I don't know of another place where I can bring my children and my dog and enjoy a beer while listening to Austin City Limits quality music.

If you do know the Treehouse, you will be interested to know that the Saltspring Island Harbour Authority has given legal notice to the Treehouse to remove outdoor seating along the gravel path outside the restaurant.

I have no knowledge of the motivations or politics involved. Nor do I much care. For all I know, it could be a jealous business rival with a brother-in-law on the Harbour Authority board.

Here is a link to the on-line petition. I encourage everyone who is familiar with the Treehouse to sign it.

http://www.change.org/en-CA/petitio...pt&utm_medium=email&utm_source=share_petition

For those not familiar, make Ganges a port of call soon while you can still enjoy this iconic restaurant/music venue. Tree House Cafe ?

Doug Powers
S/V Totoro, Seattle

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.