SailNet Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the son of a friend of mine, found a old wooden boat restored her and decided to have an adventure.. here is his story

twentyeightfeet

they created a 9 minute video that was shown at the international film festival.

living the life most only dream about.

my wife and I are finally heading off to the local watering hole.. the Mug and Anchor pub to watch a viewing of the movie.. sounds like its going to be a fun night

·
Registered
557 Posts
the son of a friend of mine, found a old wooden boat restored her and decided to have an adventure.. here is his story

twentyeightfeet

they created a 9 minute video that was shown at the international film festival.

living the life most only dream about.

my wife and I are finally heading off to the local watering hole.. the Mug and Anchor pub to watch a viewing of the movie.. sounds like its going to be a fun night
Would LOVE to see it!

Where? HOW?

Greg

·
Registered
557 Posts
The short videos, stories, and pictures on the website are all very good.

Nice ship and crew. Thanks for sharing it.
Dahoooo.....:eek::eek:

Missed the link! THANKS!

Greg

·
Registered
46 Posts
That was great. An exceptional young man. Thank you for sharing. Especially proud as another Nova Scotian sailor.

·
Registered
Corsair 24
4,594 Posts
well crap! why did I get a feeling that it was going to be about an h28?

tell your friends son welcome to the club!

Reactions: Hugh28

·
Registered
Corsair 24
4,594 Posts
too cool! congrats!

couldnt of picked a better boat...

·
Banned
325 Posts
This is what the "Hold Fast" acolytes need to see- you can live small, live large, and not be a douchebag in the process.
I don't really understand the hatred towered the Hold Fast Video. I'm sure they embellished a lot of the facts but they did what they did and Its a good watch.

·
Registered
Corsair 24
4,594 Posts
is he planning to cruise more? if so Id be glad to give any pointers on the boat and its quirkiness...even how tos on fixing it! jajaja

peace

1 - 20 of 28 Posts