SailNet Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7,328 Posts
Not sure TaShing has a good rhyme to hook folks with when they ask what kind of boat you have? Jeanneau's on the other hand, one can have a hell of a good time with em! Besides, generally speaking, they are quicker, its good to have a fast boat!

Oh, I am biased I must say, But so I did not say I did not warn you, there are some One-Eyed Jeanneau fans, I would be VERY careful of them! That is my story, and I am sticken to it!. Oh, and be VERY careful of the poster with Mr Winston in his avatar!

marty

·
Registered
7,328 Posts
You mean no one has explained the meaning of BOAT! oh dear! even them lower built price point Jeanneaus take work! Trust me, I know!

Reality is, buy the boat that you like to look at, be in, be on etc. Just because you have the better built boat, you are buying used, so if the folks in front of you did not take care of it, it will be in worst shape than a lesser built boat, but WELL taken care of. I see examples of both at different boat yards I travel to and from, along at my marina.......

Marty

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.