SailNet Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all know there are some ugly looking boats out there, lets see some photos of boats you think are ugly or just plane what the hell is going on here,

One ive seen to be ugly is a S2 Yachts 8.0C, who buts a center cockpit on a 26ft boat,

·
Registered
9,378 Posts
My candidate

Bayliner Buccaneer

·
Registered
9,378 Posts
Had to Google ugly sailboats, I was not let down.
The anchor on the ferro boat seems appropriate. ;)

The middle one has classic lines. Nothing ugly there.

Reactions: CapnBones

·
1968 Columbia 50
Columbia 50
539 Posts
I have to agree, #2 should not be on this list, that is beautiful, would love to have that, if I could afford it.

·
s/v Tiger Lily
624 Posts
The Trailways boat isn't ugly because it has a sense of humor. It's kinda awesome.

·
Once known as Hartley18
5,179 Posts
I have to agree, #2 should not be on this list, that is beautiful, would love to have that, if I could afford it.
I suspect you'd find #2 was built as a racing yacht and converted to a cruiser at some point with the addition of an ugly cabin-top and wheel steering. I see that quite a lot.. and if the hull is in good condition and you can buy the boat cheaply enough, with little effort you can end up with a very lovely and desirable yacht.

·
Freedom isn't free
3,073 Posts
I really hope I don't offend anyone here with this (and sadly I like the company) but:

·
Senior Moment Member
13,290 Posts
I'm not sure if this boat is ugly or not. I pretty much can't see it but it's not pretty to look at.

That looks like a Yamaha under all that crap - they are nice boats.

·
Senior Moment Member
13,290 Posts

·
Senior Moment Member
13,290 Posts
My personal fave.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts