SailNet Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I will be totally unavailable today and this weekend. I will try to fup with PM's and emails as soon as I can, so please be patient.

My little boy just went back for surgery. I think mom and dad are more scared then Glen. It is only a 30 minute proceedure but he will be feeling groggy all weekend so I need to spend lots of time with him.

Thanks all.

Brian

·
19,489 Posts
Best wishes for you all...

·
Telstar 28
1,000 Posts
Best wishes for a speedy and uncomplicated recovery. :) Little kids are far stronger than their parents generally think... :) just remember that. We'll keep your little boy in our prayers and ask our angels to watch over him.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Best Wishes- when my little guy had surgery 2 years ago he was up and going Mach 1 in no time-kids are amazing; Mom and Dad on the other hand were raw. Drink lots of H2O.

·
Midwest Puddle Pirate
2,160 Posts
I'm sure it will be an uneventful day at the hospital. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

You did have me a bit concerned for a second. I thought you were going to say you were going on a weekend cruise. You know, away from the security of the dock. I'm just glad we don't have that to worry about. ;)

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Give everyone a hug for me.

David

·
1,000 Posts
Brian, I hope nothing serious, if you need anything, just let me know.

Don't worry, JRP looks after the house..since I haven't seen TD and Jeff

Alex

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Hi all. Thabks for the thoughts. He is in post op and awake.

B
Good, good. Hopefully mom and dad fared as well.;)

Now get lost. All these guys are going to help me out this weekend. We've got you covered.:)

·
Super Fuzzy Moderator
17,137 Posts
Brian, I hope nothing serious, if you need anything, just let me know.

Don't worry, JRP looks after the house..since I haven't seen TD and Jeff

Alex
I know.....been slacking off.....hardly been around all week, should be back to normal in a few days.

Brian....good to hear it's looking good.....hope the news just keeps getting better.

Cheers.

A

·
Registered
7,296 Posts
Sometimes the kids are not afraid, it is teh parents and grandparents that are more afraid, as they know what can happen if things go wrong. The kids just assume everything will be fine, and they will be up and running the next day!

Glad to know things are looking up so far!

Marty

·
Senior Moment
83 Posts
Best Wishes

Best wishes to you and your family, will say a little prayer, but looks like all is going well.

Mike and Joyce

1 - 20 of 28 Posts