SailNet Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
If you are talking about a flash of light on the horizon, My husband is a dredgemen and he was off the coast of north
carolina and said he saw a bright orange flash. Is that what you are talking about?
Eve

·
Registered
32 Posts
If you are talking about a flash of light on the horizon, My husband is a dredgemen and he was off the coast of north
carolina and said he saw a bright orange flash. Is that what you are talking about?
Eve

·
Registered
32 Posts
Eve

·
Registered
32 Posts
Eve

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Only once--and I''ve been at sea quite a lot. However, when I saw it, along with several others, we were sitting on a high bluff on theOregon coast. It WAS quite a sight. Very pretty.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I saw something unusual on the way to the Bahamas from West Palm . You can see it on this web page .
bermuda-triangle.org
click on : Theories , Those who lived to tell , Paul Vance

1 - 9 of 9 Posts