SailNet Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a 62 year old retired guy sailor with a Pearson 39 Yawl who is looking for crew to day sail out of Middle River in the upper Chesapeake Bay.
My yawl is just a little much for me to single hand.
No racing, just sailing. I have been sailing for 40 years.
You don't need to know a lot as I will teach you if you want.
No heavy drinking or drugs!

·
Apropos of Nothing
1,736 Posts
Hey, Red. I'd be interested in crewing with you every now and then. I've been sailing for about 10 years, though I've never sailed a yawl. I keep a Beneteau 343 down in Annapolis. PM me anytime.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, I am new to sailing and would like to learn and help out. I currently live in Harrisburg, PA which is only about an hour away. I am free on most weekends and would greatly enjoy it. Please contact me at any time.

Chris

·
Kynntana (Freedom 38)
977 Posts
I can go during the week sometimes. You could say I'm very inexperienced but did help sail a 39' Beneteau to Florida recently. Am also looking to buy my own (maybe even a cat) very soon so I do need more water time...

I'm an hour's drive from Annapolis.

Carli

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am interested in getting more experience on larger boats and trying different boats. For the past 30 years I have been sailing/racing Hobie and Prindle cats. Recently I have taken the ASA 101, 102 and 105 courses and have bareboat chartered a Catalina 32 out of Haven Harbor Marina, Rock Hall. Contact me if you have an interest in discussing further.
Jeff

1 - 10 of 10 Posts