SailNet Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone going to the Vancouver Boat Show?

I will be there on Wednesday / Thursday. If anyone else will be around it would be nice to faces to usernames.

I am doing a couple of seminars, but otherwise I am flexible.

Jack

More details, Jack? We haven't made specific plans any day yet..

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Reactions: Faster

Thanks Jack... unfortunately, while I do get off work early, not that early. Will you be hanging around til evening?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Jack... unfortunately, while I do get off work early, not that early. Will you be hanging around til evening?
I am staying in Vancouver on Wednesday evening.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you have time for a libation?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will be at the boat show again on Wednesday and Thursday again this year. Anyone else?

I checked the schedule, Jack.. unfortunately I'm still at work for both your seminars. I'm also totally tied up Wednesday & Thursday afternoon/evening. Are you in town Tues? or flying in early Wednesday?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

lt would be great to attend/meet but stuck on this tropical island until March. Tau anyway
Ahh poor you..... :p

Bummer is we tried to tee up last time Jack was in town and it didn't work out then either....

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I posted the slides for the seminar on Slideshare.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.