SailNet Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Catalina 315
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've used this particular source a couple times now. I was initially attracted to their extremely user friendly online design interface, and to their reasonable pricing.

I used them for my Precision 23 this Spring and received my lettering quickly and with no problems.

Having tried a lot of design interfaces, their's stands way above all others I tried.

With most sites you type in the name of your boat, and then try various fonts one at a time until you find one you like. With their site, as soon as you type in the name of your boat, it immediately displays your boat name in a few hundred different fonts that you just scroll through.

Choosing bold, italic, slant, size, shadow, special effects and so on is also easier than other sites.

http://doityourselflettering.com

I just got done ordering new lettering for my new-to-me Catalina 28, which prompted me to share my opinion here.

·
Registered
Catalina 315
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Boat US should definitely give an oops guarantee. I just went on their site and designed my lettering and it came out to well over twice as much as the DIY Lettering.

Just sayin'.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.