SailNet Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,478 Posts
Reaction score
I have chartered boats with Sunsail out of Road Town, Tortola, in the recent past. Very nice operation, excellent shore-side facilities, and helpful, pleasant people. Have not taken a course from them, but I have to believe they would do it up right. (Though, I can assure you they won't be the very least expensive that you can find.)

The Bitter End, on Virgin Gorda also does sailing lessons, though I'm not sure if they have any liveaboard classes. Anyway, another nice place with great facilities and a very helpful and pleasant staff.

Were I looking for a class I would check into both of these. I hope that someone else with some first-hand experience taking classes down there will also be able to chime in.

· Registered
1,478 Posts
Reaction score
Rhys05, I'd guess that your percentages are probably about right. So far, all of the classes that my wife and I have taken (which amounts to four, total), our classmates have been in the 80% (though for one of the classes it was just the two of us).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.