SailNet Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Ā· Registered
2,306 Posts
Reaction score
I can't offer much input but would love to hear about your experience afterwards.

If you look at the bottom picture in the link Cam provided you'll see Stove Point with Fishing Bay to the left side and Jackson creek to the right at the top center. In the second picture from the bottom you can see Stingray and Windmill Points. I sail out of Stingray Point and my boat is currently on land off Jackson creek. There are so many nice anchorages in the area we haven't made the effort to get over behind Gwynn's but might like to one of these days.

Ā· Registered
2,306 Posts
Reaction score
I have to agree that Taylors is not my favorite place in D'ville. Its not bad, they just can't seem to get it all together, and we usually choose one of the other places in town. Cucomo's, The Galley, or Toby's are all better places. Bella's Pizza is the newest place in town and is a welcome addition and there is a new place called Sunset grill opening where the old Sandy Bottom Market was. Its kind of strange that a place as small as D'ville has so many good places to eat.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.