SailNet Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Ā· Registered
969 Posts
Reaction score
Tod,
I live 5 mles fm Gywnn's Island and I agree with camaraderie there's not much to see or for that part, to go out and eat at. You might want to go visit / anchor in the harbor at Deltaville instead, it's got a little bit of room and if you take your dinghy to shore you can call Taylor's resturant and they'll come and get you. There are a lot more there than at Gwynn's island by a long shot.

Good Luck,

Mike & Glinda
s/v Blue Bayou

Ā· Registered
969 Posts
Reaction score
Tod,
I should have though a bit more before I recomended Taylor's to you. When Chris the owner, who is from Richmond, VA took over it wasn't too bad, but after awhile things went down hill, one of the things I really missed was the Sunday brunch. It might be that some of there waitresses are a little long in the tooth (she's been for 35 yrs) and they can be a bit on the "lets hurry up with this order, bub".
I can't say don't go there but, there are other restaurants you could do better at.

Take Care,

Mike

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.