SailNet Community banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Telstar 28
43,289 Posts
Considering that the people in this thread needed the parts THREE or FOUR years ago... I don't think they're interested.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
penta

ive got two pentas, but ill need to check the model # for you

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
dont know, i can check for a quote... the Euro is so strong it might make up for it?

·
Registered
15 Posts
really interested in the md11c gearbox because mine is really worn out but engine is shining as new, whonder how much it woult cost to send it to Estonia

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
I have a transmission with a cracked case, it happened on the install so I am told. I do have all the gears and shaft.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a transmission with a cracked case, it happened on the install so I am told. I do have all the gears and shaft.
if you send me your e-mail i can send you transmissions scheme with detailes numered on it or if you prefer to find the scheme yourelf then the detailes needed are numbered 24 and 51

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
if you send me your e-mail i can send you transmissions scheme with detailes numered on it or if you prefer to find the scheme yourelf then the detailes needed are numbered 24 and 51
I will send you a pm and also try and find out which transmission it is that I have. I understand there were two different ones and I have each except that one is in the boat and the other is in a locker.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts