SailNet Community banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Will.

It seems I am still subscribed to this thread, your message came as a bit of a surprise! I have a scan of the Crescent 4 manual here, if you would like a copy? Message me, and I'll send you a link to my dropbox folder.

Ian
Hello, I have looked all over the internet but cant find the manual for Archimedes penta 3,9. Is is possible for you to send me a message so I also can see the manual for Crescent 4?

I would really appreciate it!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi @ArchimedesPenta. I no longer have the motor, but I do still have the scan of the manual in my Dropbox folder. I could send you a link to that, but I am reluctant to display my Dropbox publicly. 'sailnet.com' will not permit me to send you a private message. I see you also do not have messaging rights, as a junior member.
Boards like this are often scanned by bots to get hold of valid email addresses. If you have or can generate one that you don't mind exposing, let me know that and I can email you a copy. You could then 'burn' the address?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi @ArchimedesPenta. I no longer have the motor, but I do still have the scan of the manual in my Dropbox folder. I could send you a link to that, but I am reluctant to display my Dropbox publicly. 'sailnet.com' will not permit me to send you a private message. I see you also do not have messaging rights, as a junior member.
Boards like this are often scanned by bots to get hold of valid email addresses. If you have or can generate one that you don't mind exposing, let me know that and I can email you a copy. You could then 'burn' the address?

I understand, my adress is Archimedespenta [at] hotmail [dot] com

Thanks for sharing!

21 - 23 of 23 Posts