SailNet Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had experience with the VuQube satellite antenna? I would like to have direct tv when I am tied up to the dock but I really don't want to mount a dish. I need something to get me through these long dark lonely nights of winter. :confused:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Books and a radio?

Sorry, havent owned a TV in ten years and don't miss it at all.

Ken.
I knew there would be "TV SNOBS" answering this!:D

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hey Harry,

I have heard very good things about it..no first hand experience. The only complaint I recall that it does not pick up HDTV on directTV yet.. :( just dish network..

We look forward to having some TV as a perc and this may be the best option...PS what would I do without my NFL on Sundays and Im even Canadian...:D :D

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
268 Posts
I put a little TV on our boat just so my wife can watch "American Idol"! If she's happy, I'm happy.

·
Registered
801 Posts
As far as I know, HDTV on DTV is normal. But, then I don't HAVE digital TVs and likely won't be getting them. When the switchover occurs I'll still have DTV a little while longer. Eventually, I'm getting rid of that.

I only have it so I can watch FOX NEWS (yeah take that Liberals) and of course, the Science Channel (whom I'm getting mad at because they seem to believe this BS about 'global warming') and the History Channel (who re-writes history and slants it to the left)... then of course there is the Discovery Channel, who does all these "Let's go GREEN" Crap...

Oh, perhaps I'll send you my boxes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts