SailNet Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Read Only
87,689 Posts
Reaction score
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there somebody outthere with experience about marinised VW 1900 diesels out of rabbits, golfs ect? Marinising kits are available, but I''d like to know about them before going into one

· Read Only
87,689 Posts
Reaction score
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hamian
Thanks for your response. Is it possible to purchase a VW marinising kit in the USA?.. As far as I know, they are available in Europe, but don''t know who sells them here.
Federico

· Read Only
87,689 Posts
Reaction score
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello hamiam
I just picked up a 1500 cc VW diesel from a VW Dasher. I need to find a way to communicate with the guys at pathfinder Marine. I tried locating them in the net, but my efforts did not pay. Can you provide an internet address or telephone # where I can get in touch with them?
Thanks
Federico

· Read Only
87,689 Posts
Reaction score
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Came across this story . . .pmiripoff.blogspot.com - Pathfinder Marine Inc. sells junk!. These guys sound like a real piece of work. I'll be sure to stay away from Pathfinder at all costs!!!

· Read Only
87,689 Posts
Reaction score
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Fair

All fair feedback on the posting . . .was simply relaying something I had come across that I found interesting. Much like most of the "links" folks post of forums, etc. it's an individuals choice on how to use that information.

I've been helped by many things folks posted in the past. You are welcome to haze me but at the end of the day if helping get the word out about a bad incident helps even one person - I'm fine with the hazing.

Happy and safe boating,
Bob Barn

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.