SailNet Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I am purchasing a 1987 Hunter 26.5 sailboat in Virginia without a trailer. I am looking to either lease or purchase someones Hunter 26.5 trailer. I live in Suth Carolina, so the ideal location for the trailer would be anywhere along a route from South Carolna to the Virginia coast.

I will be pulling the trailer and boat with a 2010 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel truck.

My plan is to hopefully pick up the boat around March 15th or so.

If I have postd this in an incorrect location, please accept my apologies and help me get it to the proper location.

·
Banned
325 Posts
Hey, congratulations on your new boat. Their is a guy on Charlotte NC Craigslist In the lake Norman area that has a sailboat trailer and dually truck, rents his services. I haven't seen him on there lately, his adds are probably expired but I'll bet with a little research you can locate him. Hope this was helpful.

·
Banned
325 Posts
Be forewarned, I see your a novice here like me. There are a few on here that give smart ass answers to serious questions. Don't take it personal. However that being said there is a lot of good info in the forums.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts