SailNet Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, We own a Pearson 30 and the previous owner removed the hinged table in the cabin. It hung on the port side and folds out. Looking for a template or photos to reconstruct the table; or looking for a table in good condition to replace what's missing. Thanks!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hello, We own a Pearson 30 and the previous owner removed the hinged table in the cabin. It hung on the port side and folds out. Looking for a template or photos to reconstruct the table; or looking for a table in good condition to replace what's missing. Thanks!
Oddly, mine is missing too.

But the "leg" is there and the wall ledge. I had planned to just make one. I think looking for one is like finding a needle in a haystack.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I would be happy to measure mine. Not original to my boat but I believe it to be a Pearson original. My boat 1976 p30 hull 835

·
Registered
136 Posts
I would be happy to measure mine. Not original to my boat but I believe it to be a Pearson original. My boat 1976 p30 hull 835
I wasn't even looking and I found one online in a sailboat junkyard for $100... wrong color wood, but seems like a good deal to me... If it is still available when I buy stuff I NEED first. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've got one that I need to install and would love to see some photos of how the parts fit together. Would be happy to share pix of the parts, with measurements.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts