SailNet Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Handsome devil
3,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted....Wilcox Crittenden valve

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If any one has one of these tapered plug type through hull valves and flange in good working order in 1 1/4 or 1 1/2" that you dont need I will buy it.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Ornery Cuss
25 Posts
got one...

I happen to have a few of these and will let you know the sizes. They are from the 70's.

·
Handsome devil
3,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
COOL!!

Sent you a PM with my email.

·
Ornery Cuss
25 Posts
Saw your pm days ago, tried to PM you, site wouldnt let me because im too new a member. I got to thinking that i should hold onto these until the spring just in case I need them on the new boat, sorry to get your hopes up. Ill send you an email if the situation changes or if i come across any others.

·
Mike M. s/v Pharon P30
19 Posts
I'm looking for a plug for a 3/4" Wilcox Crittendon valve if anyone has one for sale..

·
Handsome devil
3,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WOW! Didnt expect to see this thread again...

Yep.. I will still buy one if some one has one...maybe even 2 or 3 if the price is right.

·
19,489 Posts
Good grief, Still..... surely you're not implying that reviving an old, dead thread might actually have good results???:confused: ;) :rolleyes:

·
Mike M. s/v Pharon P30
19 Posts
I'll consider it a "well seasoned' thread..

·
Handsome devil
3,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good grief, Still..... surely you're not implying that reviving an old, dead thread might actually have good results???:confused: ;) :rolleyes:
I don't know Mate...Meeting you was a highlite!..sometimes ya just get lucky..:D :p :D :p

·
Mike M. s/v Pharon P30
19 Posts
No luck from the manufacturer:
Hello Mike,

This part unfortunately is no longer available through us any longer. You can contact Hamilton Marine they may have this part.

Thank you!!

Consumer Service
Thetford Corp/Norcold Inc

·
Mike M. s/v Pharon P30
19 Posts
Not really, I ended up replacing the seacock/thruhull with Marelon equivalents.
I'd be willing to sell the old parts though if there's any interest..

Mike M.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts